Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

My kitchen

My kitchen has white cabinets (yes, that makes me have more cleaning to do!) but my counter tops are black/speckeld with very little grey.  I have one light in the kitchen - it is a big 'kitchen light' - you know the kind that has the long bulbs (florescent - I think).  I like the light in there, unless I am working on the counter...then it is really dark.
 I have asked before if we could get some under cabinet lighting that fit . Rog says sure - find what you want and we will figure out how to install it...see- that's my problem...one plug on that wall where I would need the lighting - I can't afford to give up my plug space! 
Off to search and see what my options are...any ideas?  Do you have any under cabinet lighting? How is it hooked up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!