Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Destination Disney: Magic Kingdom ~ Main Street USA

Photobucket
What do I think of when I hear Main Street USA - honestly - The Song!  I love it!  I sing it everytime I hear someone say Main Street!
My favorite part of Main Street - I know you will all be so surprised - It has a FIRE DEPARTMENT!!!!!  YAY!!  It is a small store that has FD related items.  However, we go in there everytime we go to Magic Kingdom - even if it is twice in the same day...sad huh?  The one cool thing in there - patches from all over the place.  Next time you are in there - check it out -the one from Little Rock - we took that!!
Hear over to Heidi's blog and take part in this weeks Destination Disney!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!