Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Just hanging around...

That is what we did today.  Roger had to work, the kiddos slept in and then were up and going on the Wii.  I snooped around on the computer for a new calendar.  The one I am currently using will get me to June, but it is 5x7 and I am really wanting/needing an 8x10.  After spending time searching today, I guess I will just suck it up and use it through the end of the year.  I do need to update the rest of our lesson plans in it, since we will be starting music lessons next week, I need to do some rearranging of our assignments.  Glad all of that is in pencil!! 


I went to Chelle's house this afternoon - since she ended up with the Hobby Lobby gift certificate, she went while books were on half off and bought enough books to get all of her pages into books - she needed help putting them together, so I went around and helped her.  The kiddos all played while we worked on scrapbook stuff. 


After I fed them all dinner, I took them back to Chelle's so I could go to the fire station.  I caught myself back up on what I had been working on and helped out a little in the office, trying to help them get organized. 


I grabbed all three kiddos from Chelle and they are set on staying up all night - right now, they are playing Wii again, and I am working on some stuff here at the desk - once I get ready to head to bed, I will make them turn that off and start to settle....but they are having fun now, I can hear them!! LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!