Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

Yes, I celebrate my birthday and the rest of the world parties along with me!  Today was a nice, simple day.  We all slept in and then Rog made me Sausage Biscuit Bread for breakfast.  We got around and went to Best Buy - Rog had a gift card and the kiddos had money and there is a new Wii in the den, so everyone thought they all needed a new game. The kiddos actually ended up picking out a game for their DS.  Roger picked out a Cabela's hunting game and picked me out a Rubik's World.


From there, we headed to WalMart (along with the rest of NLittle Rock!!). This is where the kiddos picked out a Wii game! Riley got a Monster Truck game and Samantha got some kind of My Petz Horse Trainer. We also ran thru and grabbed a few groceries.  Our schedule for the new year is changing a little, so I needed to get on track with food in the house!


Once home, Chelle came over and we made Arkansas Caivier (a salsa); Muddy Buddies; Peanut Butter Balls; M&M Cookies, Rice Krispie Treats and some chocolate chip cookies- Rog and all three kiddos played the new games! We loaded up our goodies and headed to moms for our annual New Year's Eve hanging out.  We had friends and family over as well, hung out and played games and ate until we were all stuffed!


At midnight, we went out front and yelled with the rest of the neighborhood to welcome in the new year.  Normally, at this time, my daddy makes a big breakfast and we all eat before we go home, but we were all so stuffed from munching all night, we just went home!!  All in all it was a great evening - we played all of our new games - just with 5-7 more people than normal!  I think everyone had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!