Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wading thru the piles of paper

On my desk....


The kiddos slept in this morning, and the went right back to the construction zone in the den - the mix of Tinker Toys and Legos made it hard to walk thru there....


I spent the entire day - seriously, with very little time away - working on cleaning out Girl Scout stuff.  I had three binders full and a stack of stuff.  I managed to get thru most of it and get it organized.  I need to get some stuff typed up and loaded to my groups, but i did get a handle on the scout stuff.  I am down to 2 binders - one that is strictly bank stuff and the other that is the rest of the stuff.


Even with all that I did here at the desk, I still managed to get muffins and an apple pie made! 


Since the kiddos got in trouble and had to have dinner then go to bed, it is quiet around here.  I am watching something about Air Force One - different than what I watched Sunday afternoon.  I am about to go to bed and read while I watch the White House thing. It's on the History Channel!


Have a great Turkey Day tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Tinker toys and Lincoln Logs - HOW FUN! I enjoyed playing with those...YEARS ago (it seems). Enjoy this fun age. They grow up so quickly. I miss Aaron playing with toys. :( --- Charity

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!