Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Memory Verse: Psalms 13:6 NIV
I will sing to the Lord, for He has been good to me.


Intro: M’m M’m Good (Campbell’s Soup)
The fall is such a wonderful time of year.  The beautiful foliage and cool, crisp morning air is such a wonderful change from the hot summer.  I also love the M’m M’m good smell of fall cooking and baking.  The wonderful fall veggies, fruits and Thanksgiving foods.


Assignment:  Post your favorite fall recipe/recipes to share.  I love trying new recipes, do you?  It can be baking, main dishes, veggies, dessert or anything else you can think of.  There are no limits.  Mmmmmm..I can’t wait to take a look at some of those recipes.


Ok, I am going to share something that I have not tried yet, but a group of my friends rave about them (I didn't see any of them in the list, so I figure I am ok posting this).  We will be trying them next week.


Pumpkin Chip Cookies


Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups butter
2 cups brown sugar
1 cup sugar
1 15 oz. can pumpkin
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla
4 cups flour
2 cups quick-cooking oats
2 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. salt
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels

Directions:
Cream butter and sugars.
Beat in the pumpkin, egg, and vanilla.
Combine the flour, oats, soda, cinnamon, and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by tablespoonfuls two inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350 for 12 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!