Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

Homeschool Memoirs #11: Field Trips


THEME:



This week I’d like to invite you to share your favourite field-trip that you’ve been able to go on since you’ve started homeschool. I’d encourage you to include photos, but you don’t have to.


 


This is hard ~ we have been on several AWESOME field trips already this year.  I think I will list them all....


*Children's Theater - we went to see Treasure Island - really good play!


*TV Station Tour - we got a tour of Channel 4 - was a really awesome time - we even made the news and got a spot on the fall trailer!!


*Apple orchard - complete with hayride!


*Fire station/Big Dam Bridge


These are the few that stand out to me right now - the tv station was probably the most awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!