Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2008

What's the word?!?

THUNDERBIRD!!!!!


That would be the Boy Scout district we are in.  Today was the Thunderbird Fishing Derby. Roger and Samantha went with Riley.  There were a few others there from our pack.  They caught a few fish between the three of them (about half gallon ziplock full - fileted).  Mainly they had fun.  Samantha caught a turtle, and some other kid there caught a snake...they had fun!


I went to the 2nd of 3 baby showers for the week...my cousin is having a girl - she is 33 weeks along. Please keep her in your prayers, she is going day to day with this pregnancy.


After the fishing, the kiddos got cleaned up and went out to eat with my mom and dad.  They ended up staying the night there.  Roger and I went to Chili's for dinner - alone!


(I must have been tired - I was asleep before 9 o'clock!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!