Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

We didn't do anything today!

Seriously....


The kiddos spent last night with their gramma, I got up this morning to go to Chelle's house to scrap.  Neither of us could get motivated, I only did about 6, maybe even only 4 pages. I am working on our camping trip, but couldn't focus on it.  We sorted thru some of her pics that she needs to scrap (I really need to do that for me!) Then decided we would be more productive doing something else. 


We went and got the kiddos, and then headed to Kroger to shop.  I was more productive there - I saved $12.something in coupons, not to mention the $30 something with my Korger card. 

That was our day...exciting huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!