Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Good Sunday Morning

Good morning!  I am up, waiting on breakfast to cook and time to get ready for church.  I wanted to share a simple breakfast recipe that Roger brought home from work.


Sausage Biscuit Bread


1 Can Whop Biscuits


1lb Sausage


1 cup favorite cheese, shredded


Brown sausage, tear 4 biscuits into pieces and layer in the bottom of either a bundt pan (which I don't have) or a loaf pan (works just fine!).  Layer half of your sausage and then half your cheese.  Make another layer of biscuits, sausage and cheese, cover with foil and bake in a 425* oven for about an hour.  Slice and eat!  This keeps well in the fridge, and is really good heated up.  Once it has been in the fridge, it holds the slice shape very good, makes a yummy scrambled egg sandwich.


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Christa dear....You just gave away from where you reside!! Whop bisquits? There's only one other person I know who uses that term. My Daddy!


    I love it!!


    ((hugs))



    www.trustingdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!