Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Wrapping up the weekend

My Sunday was a quiet one.  After the birthday party last night, Samantha went with Gramma and my nephew and Riley went with Chelle and Em.  Roger and I came home and had a sandwich and went to bed.  We woke up to rain this morning and I was hurting pretty bad, so I went back to bed.  Stayed there until about 10, then got up and started picking up the house. 


Dinner was at my house this week, and I made burritos, some yummy spanish rice from a recipe my mil gave me and corn.  After we ate, we played a new card game- Rage.  Great fun!!


I finally got the kiddos settled and asleep, and I am headed there myself!  We have a full week ahead of us.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I'd like to invite you to check out the new blogger "writing assignments" school at the Homeschool Blog Awards site, called Blogger Class Mates! It's just starting today and we hope you will stop over and join us!


    You can go here for more info: http://homeschoolblogawards.com/2008/08/blogger-class-mates/


    Blessings to you!

    Miss Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!