Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2008

More car issues?

This morning, I head down to the FD to work the picture fund raiser we are hosting.  At lunch time, I go out to roll the window up and leave with Roger in the Jeep and my van is DEAD!  There is nothing.  Rog unhooks the battery, we take it to O'Rielly's and it is DEAD- 0- ZIP-NOTHING.  So, we spend 80 bucks that we don't have right now to get a new battery.  UGH!


Well, after we leave the FD, we go to my niece's 11th birthday - here are a couple of pics.  I didn't get many because I was in the water most of the time and Roger had camera duty, which equals very few pictures.


My niece, Em, jumping in the pool:


Em sliding down the big slide they had there:


Me and my sister, Chelle:


Chelle and her BFF:

1 comment:

  1. ....that party looks like so much fun!

    I love the pic of you and your sis - adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!