Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thoroughly Organized Thursday

Thoroughly Organized Thursday Meme Button


Today, Lynn asked us to share what we are doing in getting organized for school. Since we have already started school, I thought I would share one thing I did differently this year. Instead of using a pre-bound planner or printing off millions of sheets in trying to determine 'the perfect one', I purchased a Dayminder.  It is a 5x7 daily calendar.  I was worried about it at first, because I like to see that month at a view, but I bit the bullet and purchased it.  I LOVE IT!!!  I use it for my personal calendar that goes with me everywhere I go.  It has dr appts., scout stuff, fire department stuff, 4H stuff. I have marked Roger's schedule in it, I put my daily to do's in there as well as menu's and...I have even planned 3rd grade in it!  Being 1 day per page, there is a good amount of room to keep up with everything in it.  I am considering going bigger when the new year rolls around and there are many choices out there, but for now, this is working great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!