Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

Back on track?

Well, maybe....


Rog had to go back to work this morning, and the kiddos and I got up and met some friends at the park. From there, we grabbed some groceries and then I had a meeting at the Fire Department. Soon after that, my mil came and picked up the kiddos - turns out it was for the weekend!  I did what any homeschool mom -that was home alone for a period of time - in the middle of July- I pulled out our curriculum for next year!


I have a daily calendar that I am going to use - it will be my personal calendar, my to-do list, my menu and my teacher planbook. It is a 5x7 size and it goes from July 08-June 09. My only concern with it is it being a little small, which in that case, I will move up to an 8x10 when the 2009 calendars come out.  I was a little hesitant at first to it this way, but after I got started, I am going to like being able to plan everything all in the same place.


I was able to sit down and pick my start date, my finish goal date, and 'mark out' holidays and breaks. I have the math program, so I penciled it in for the year.  I also have their Grammar, History, Reading and Science - I will work on those one at a time. Can you tell I got a box from Rainbow Resources?!?  I only need to pick up their Spelling and Handwriting - which I plan on doing next week when we are out on a field trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!