Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Summer Reading Programs

I have been doing some searching, and have come up with a few programs, then I came across the post on my FIAR message board sharing a few more, so I decided to post them all here - for 2 reasons - 1 - to share, and 2 - to keep up with them!


Our local library reading program - one for the county and one for the city that is fairly close to use.


CALS - our local county - there are a couple of the libraries close to me.


Laman/Argentina - the city library that is close to us.


Barnes and Nobles - these are found pretty much everywhere


Pizza Hut Summer Brain Food - a Book It program for the summer.


Pizza Hut Book It - I think it is time to sign up for the fall program.


Build A Bear - if you happen to have one of these close!


Scholastics - Summer Reading Buzz


Reading Warriors - thanks to Treasure Seekers for sharing this one!


Summer Reading Splash - hosted by The Old Schoolhouse


Education World - summer reading list

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!