Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day all my bloggy friends!


I woke up SORE this morning - yesterday was more of a workout than I have gotten in a long time!  Rog went to work at his part time job this morning, but was home by 10 or so.  The kiddos and I were in the middle of working on the Valentine's Fold N Learn from Five in a Row.  The kiddos were pretty sticky with glue, but I think they enjoyed it...After they finished the FnL, they started on Wednesday's work.  They worked hard on it and got it all done before lunch. 


Rog left me a card and some Reese PB hearts on my desk this morning, and the kiddos had gotten a stuffy for each other, I left them on their table with the valentine's that we swapped with TGR gals and their kiddos.  During breakfast, my dad (who was delivering for my aunt's florist) knocked on the door and had a stuffy and balloon for each of the kiddos and a plant for me, all from Rog.


The rest of the afternoon was free...we all just hung out doing nothing.  Rog made pork chops, mashed taters, green beans and gravy (I shoulda made some biscuits) for dinner - YUM!


Since we had nothing on the calendar for this evening, we all crawled in bed and watched Survivor. I was tired, so I don't remember much after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!