Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'm sooo embarassed....

Ok, the lovely ladies at Five In A Row have a daily decluttering challenge - I have been participating in it on and off...well, I decided to get back into it because my office was a M-E-S-S- mess!!!  The past 2 days, I haven't really been 'decluttering' so to speak, but cleaning in my office school room.  Sadly, it is the catch all and the last room cleaned - with the way I have been feeling the past few weeks, it was very low on the priority list as well...


Here are some before and after pics...


The computer desk:




The craft/activities corner:




The school desk:




The spare space in the floor:



and the school stuff shelf:


here are these two areas cleaned - together in one pic:



In front of the big cabinet: (yeah - they got in BIG trouble for leaving that mess)!



and the table (with part of the dog):


and that area together  - cleaned:

2 comments:

  1. I've seen your schoolroom before and it always makes me jealous! Will you stop posting pictures of it!! - Looks so organized and all.....~humph~


    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT JOB! Doesn't it feel soooo much better to have everything back where you can find it lol!


    Holly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!