Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Weary Wednesday....

That about says it all....I am tired, woke up earlier than I planned (7:00 - which is a good time to get up, but I was tired and wanted to sleep) and couldn't go back to sleep.  Well, after yesterday, I knew the kiddos were tired, so I thought I would get up and enoy some quiet time at the computer, on the back porch reading my Bible and starting on some chores -WRONG!!!  Both kiddos were up at 7:15 -so I made them eat breakfast and start school.  Math was a bit of a struggle today - Sis says it's boring and Ry just still wasn't clicking. We worked on math for a while, then when we were all reduced to tears (almost) we put it away.  They did reading, spelling, handwriting, science with out an issue, then we pulled the math back out.  We got it done, just not in the time I would like to have finished it.  They were both off in lala land...


Their dad told them when they finished with school to get their rooms clean, so they worked on that until I got lunch fixed.  After lunch, they each took a turn in the shower to get ready for AWANA tonight. Both of them worked on their rooms a bit  -dad was not a happy camper when he go home, so they got fussed at again about thier rooms.  They are really close to losing TV privlidges over their rooms.


 They went to AWANA, came home - both of them read me a story.  It is not late, but I am tired and I am going to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!