Pages

Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday didn't go as we planned...

We had so much to do today - school, some chores, get groceries, make dinner, pack and load camping stuff for Ry and I, take Sis to her GS party....but it really didn't go that way...


We did get school done, and I guess I did get most all of my chores done but we lost it from there - for whatever reason, I didn't make it to the grocery store, so therefore I had nothing to make for dinner, but I ended up going to the next town over to get the lock for Rog's camper fixed and he told me he would feed Ry while Sis and  were gone.  So, I dropped the lock and the boy off to him just in time to run thru and grab Sis something to eat.  We went to a GS event where they could play basketball, skate, raquetball, bowl, pool, fooseball, shuffleboard, and some video games...we were there about 2 hours, then had to come home so I could finish packing Ry and I up to leave out first thing in the morn. 


We are headed to scout camp - we will be home Sunday, I will let you know how our weekend went, complete with pictures either Sunday evening or Monday!


 

1 comment:

  1. OOPS! Forgot to tell you the pic is about 1/2 way down the page...Sorry!


    ~Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!