Pages

Monday, May 21, 2007

Myrtle Beach ~ Day 3

Sunrise was at 6:11am - this was taken about 5:45 am -



Then as it started to rise, I took a few more -



I actually got up by myself and went out on the balcony to watch ~Rog ended up joining me out there and we watched the sun rise together.  All of the curtains in the room were up, so the kiddos would be able to see it come up if they woke up.  They were sleeping good, so I went back to bed - this was taken from my bed -

We spent some more time out on the water today -  We buried Ry -



Played out in the ocean -



And spent some time in the pool -





Then it was time for bed - this was the place we stayed - with the cresent moon shining beside it-





Time for Day 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!