Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Busy weekend...

We had an extremely busy weekend...
Friday night, MIL got the kiddos and they went over there and played until time for bath and bed - they ended up staying up til almost 10. They were tired when thye went to bed though - MIL said they crashed without any chatting after lights out. Rog was at the station, so I started in on some spring cleaning - I cleaned the laundry room, ended up with a box of garage sale stuff and about half a trash bag.  I hope that it was a great start on cleaning the house.
Saturday ~ Rog picked the kiddos up on his way home from work.  He dropped Sis off and he and Ry headed to Pinnacle Mountain to hike with his Boy Scout Troop.  While they were hiking, my and Sis went to ToysRus and she spent her gift certificate from her birthday.  We met up with the guys for lunch at Firehouse Subs, then from there - Rog and Ry went to look at a Jeep (he is thinking about a new vehicle).  We meet back at the house and then went out to my grandpa's for my cousin's little girls birthday party.  It was outside - they had a bounce-around and the kiddos had fun - it was a bit chilly out there.  We left there, headed home, Rog and Sis changed clothes, then we loaded up in sepreate cars and headed to dinner - just a bite at Wendy's. Rog and Sis left dinner and went to the Father/Daughter Dance with her scout troop. Ry and I went to ToysRus and he spent his birthday gift certificate. When we all got home - we crashed - what a long day.
Sunday- everyone up and going early to get ready for church.  After church, the 3 of them changed into play clothes and went to MIL's to halp move a fence.  I spent some time cleaning.  I got all of the laundry caught up, our room clean, the main bath clean and the kitchen clean. The house was a wreck b/c we were gone on M, T, and W of last week, then had been busy since we got back home.  It still needs some work, but I got a good start on it.  We went to mom and dads for dinner and played cards until bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!