Pages

Monday, January 8, 2007

January 8, 2007

Well, today was a lazy sort of day.  The kiddos slept in and I let them - I wasn't going to wake them! They got up, had a bite of breakfast, and did their math for the day. I have been letting them take play breaks in between each subject, and they got to playing and getting along so well, that I didn't mess with them.  We had some lunch and then read a story and seperated for some quiet time. After quiet time, they both got a shower and then turned on a movie and watched it until I got dinner ready. We had a nice and unusually quiet dinner and then Rog and the kiddos went to the Fire Department. I am here - watched Wife Swap - wow that was definately different!!  I am finishing up updating my blog and then I am off to bed.


Have a nice evening!


~christa~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!