Pages

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sunday, December 17th

Wow - today was a busy day - I missed church again, and we are not having a morning service next week, so I guess I will get back on track after the beginning of the year!  Rog started buring leaves when he got home this morning. We were to be at mom's at noon today for lunch and Christmas with her extended family - I have several great aunts and uncles and their kids and their kids and - well, you get the picture.  We all get together the Sunday before Christmas for some food and fellowship. So I got up and started cookling.  I made brownies, mac and cheese and a broccoli/rice casserole to take over there.  We have lunch, then play dirty santa with $10 gifts. We took a flashlight and fountain and came home with some push lights and some cooking stuff!!


After we left there, we had to go to Rog's parents for our nephew's 3rd birthday party.  We had dinner there, then a small birthday party for him.  The kiddos had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!