Pages

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Wednesday July 12, 2006

Today was our usualy Library storytime and errands.  Storytime was about ponds and pond creatures and critters....the kiddos loved that, and all the songs that they learned!! 


 


I had to run to the Girl Scout office and turn in Sis' registration for next year.  I also turned in my resistration for Girl Scouts, a form for Nuts & Bolts Getting Started home class and Brownie Level Training so I can help co-lead her troop.  Not sure what I got myself into, two different scouting troops in two different directions...


 


My 2nd Wednesday evening of the month, I play Pokeno - a card game - with a group of ladies.  I have been playing for 3-4 years and I love it.  My sis and my 2 cousins also play...it is such a great time of connecting and stress relief for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!