Pages

Monday, July 10, 2006

Amy says she tagged me....

I am off to her blog to see if she really did -- because I don't see it on my blog anywhere -- do you??


 


Well. she did... I found it, so here goes...


 


1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4 and write what it says.   Wipe your weepy eyes



 2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch? you mean besides the book I just put there...my WMA folder, we had a meeting tonight and that is where it landed

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? hmm, I dont know  -- oh, we watched Shallow Hal last night


 


4. Without looking, guess what time it is.  10:45


5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 10:42 -- not to bad...



 6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? the toilet flushing and the air conditioner



 7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? 


I got home from a meeting at church about 2 hours ago


 


8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? 


I was chatting with Amy and reading posts in the Gathering Room


 


9. What are you wearing? Kahki shorts and a t shirt, that I need to get in the washer, I plan on wearing these shorts tomorrow..yikes!!


 


10. Did you dream last night? DOnt remember -- when I do remember them, they are usually pretty weird though...




11. When did you last laugh? I have been laughing and chatting with Amy for about an hour now..


 


12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?  a large window and a small window and mostly shelves. There are 2 clothes pins disguised as butterflies holding our library book record, a picture or 2 of the cat in the hat from whenever his bday was, a kid calendar that already has August on it, and 3 sentence strips that have skip counting on them.



13. Seen anything weird lately? umm, not that I can think of


 


14. What do you think of this quiz? it's ok...


 


15. What is the last film you saw?  well, does Shallow Hal from yesterday count? as far as in the theater, we saw Curious George at the freebies this morning





16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?  land... (unlike Amy who would by depends -- like the undergarment?? But you are so young..)




17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.


Umm, let's see -  I wear my feelings on my shoulder and that causes them to get hurt really easy -- and I am not very good at confrontation..


 


18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? turn everyone towards the Lord, so all the stuff that is wrong would go away


 


19. Do you like to dance? I used to love to Line Dance, but with my Lupus and VLS, I can't really anymore 




20. Comment to George Bush:  You are in my prayers




 


21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?


By the name I gave my her -- Samantha


 


22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?


Riley


 


23. Would you ever consider living abroad? No way



 


24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate?  oh, I want Him to say -- well done, come on in!


 


25. 3 people who you would like to do this quiz in THEIR blog: 


Melissa, Jessiewalkingbyfaith and Aligirl


 


 


OOPS~~~  I went to Jessies blog to tell her she was tagged and she had already been tagged, so I guess I will tag Debby, if she ever checks her blog again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!