Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Freezer Cooking

Well, I broke down and decided to freezer cook....and I have to admit.. I think I am gonna like it....lol....

My friend Trish came over a couple of weeks ago, we came up with a few recipes and a grocery list. We split the list, and set a date......well, today was the day.... I have never been so tired, or feel that I accomplished so much.

We worked from 11:00 am until about 4:30 (stopping to eat --luckily my lovely hubby was home, so he helped a bit on corraling all of the kiddos).  And my freezer is stuffed with all kinds of goodies....

We each ended up with 2 big pans of lasagna, 2 meatloaf, 1 sm/1 big pan of tatertot casserole, 2 small pans of chicken casserole, 3 big ziplocs full of spaghetti sauce, 1 pan of chicken enchilada, 2 big ziplocs of beef stew and 2 pizzas.

Looking forward to enjoying the freedom from cooking over the next few days.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!