Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Gettin ready to go!!

I am soooo excited!!! We are leavin on Thursday morning, as soon as hubby gets home from the fire station!!! The car is mostly loaded, hubby is packed and sis is packed, just gotta get me and bubba ready to go!!! And the important stuff like t.p. and sunscreen.



We are going camping ( 3 nights) at the Buffalo River, the drivin on into Branson for a few more nights. My sis and niece are goin with us camping, but they have to come back so Goosey (my nick name for my niece) can go to her daddy's on Father's Day. We are going to swim , float and just hang out for a few days!

Don't forget to say a prayer for Brit's grampa!!!!

See ya tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!