Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

New explorers program

One of my scout mom friends - daughter is also involved in the fire department with us also - shared NLR Fire Department's new Explorers Program - a firefighting program for teens!  Both of my kiddos jumped on the idea.  Riley went to the Open House and was sold - he and Samantha started attending in November (same night as our Girl Scout Troop meets & I already committed to them - so I can't attend Explorers with them).  

They are both really enjoying what they are learning and were both invited to help out at the NLRFD Christmas Party. They served dinner and then got to hang out and get to know each other for the evening - a little more casual than the meetings...

Oh, and Santa and Mrs. Claus were there!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!