Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Painting with a Twist




Since the butterflies that we painted in November did not match the new bathroom update, Samantha and I found something at Painting with a Twist that we thought would match nicely.  My sister, Chelle and my niece Goosey, went with us.  

I was pretty nervous with the blank canvas, but once I started, it eased a bit.  

Even though I have NO artistic skills, I am fairly pleased with the results of our trip!  I was worried that Samantha's was so bright it wouldn't go with the new curtain, but it turns out, there are a few stripes of brighter colors, and it goes quite nicely!



We had fun, and if there is ever a need for a piece of art for any of our walls, we will probably spend the time and money and paint our own!

Oh, and if you are local - this was commercial time - yet, they were recording a commercial while we were there -- so watch channel 7 the end of the month!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!