Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

Cookie Rally 2014

These are my crazy girls!!  There was a photo booth at the Cookie Rally and they LOVED it!!  I don't know what I would do without these girls in my life!!



 Now on to more seriousness... North Hills Service Unit Girl Scouts held their 4th Annual Cookie Rally, to kick off Cookie Season!!  My girls are part of the Jr. Staff Trained and spent part of their night helping make the Cookie Rally a success!! They were in charge of 2 areas - tattoos and cookies discussion, along with helping in the concessions.  They did get free time to dance and play as well!!

Working the Tattoo Booth
All of us - my 8 girls and us 3 leaders

My girls leading song.

Dancing and having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!