Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Salvation Army Bell Ringers

 
The kiddos had a pretty neat experience this morning.  They got to ring the bell for the Salvation Army.  I know that there are varying opinions about the SA, and honestly, I was just giving the kiddos an opportunity to serve during the holiday seasons.  However, we won't do it again next year unless someone else sets it up for us.  After dealing with them to get this set up, I know full well why they were struggling for volunteers - as long as this has been a project, it should run a little smoother than what I dealt with.
 
Anyways, the kiddos had a good time, were very tired at the end of the morning.  We were blessed with a beautiful day and there were many nice givers while we were there.
 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!