Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

Lunch with a friend

One afternoon while working on lesson plans, a friend was over and got a hold of my calendar.  Without my knowing, she wrote in plans for us to have lunch with her and her daughter.  So glad we did... this needs to be something that we do more often!  I think when the plans were made, we were going to go somewhere nice, but when it came down to time to go - we were both a little short on cash, so we ended up at McDonalds - not the best meal, but definitely the best of times!

Her daughter and Samantha giggled more than I have ever heard them!!  We had some great conversation and some wonderful giggles ourselves!


 
 
Hearing their giggles, having great conversation with my friend, made me realize that this needs to be one of our focuses for the new year - spending more time with friends - just hanging out and being friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!