Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

My Pepaw's 90th birthday party!!!

On November 13, my Pepaw turned 90 years old.  We threw him a birthday party and we were all able to be there!  Thankfully, my aunt arranged a photographer to come take photos.  My mother-in-law snapped this one behind the photographer.  For some reason, we didn't have her taking them when it was the four of us.  Those will be showcased later!  

He had a great week all around. Our church does a Veteran's Breakfast and he was in a super good mood when he was there. I called him on his birthday and he talked to me longer than he ever has - about his leaves that he raked!  Saturday he was in a great mood because of the party- but I think it wore him out!  He did tell a couple of the guest he would see them in 10 years at his 100!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!