Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Bible Study ~ found a new love!!

Thanks to an online friend (Angie @ Petra School) I have found a new place to participate in personal Bible Study!!  She shared about the blog Doorposts!  They are currently hosting 30 Days in I Corinthians 13!  

I am one of those who loves to write in my Bible!  I have different colors highlighters, pencil notes, different color pens - you name it. I do not use a notebook or journal.  I love having all of my notes in one place - so whenever I take my Bible with me- on vacation, to the lake- where ever I go, my Bible goes with me - and having my notes actually IN my Bible, ensures that 1 - they all go with me as well, and 2 - they are right there on the same page that it relates to.  

Anyways, Doorposts Bible study is encouraging you to write in your Bible (they encourage the notebook as well).  I am already loving the study on I Corinthians 13 - I can't wait to have some time to go back through their archives and see what else they have shared!  

2 comments:

  1. This sounds pretty awesome! I'm going to go check it out now!
    Commenting from the UBC.
    http://mydevotionalthoughts.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. What stands out to you, so far, about I Corinthians 13? Sounds like Doorposts is a good fit - no one gets uptight if you scribble in the margins and take a highlighter to the Bible. Whatever aids in deeper understanding can't be a bad thing, surely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!