Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Our trip to Branson ~

Since the kiddos went to Baltimore with my parents, sister and niece, it was a little quiet in Branson this time around.  We stayed in a different place and had a nice view of Lake Taneycomo.


I tired to take a picture of the sunrise ~ but it was cloudy.  It was still pretty.


The same day that the tornado hit Moore, OK, we had storms in Branson.  We sat out on the back deck and took photos of the lightning.  Roger got better photos than I did, but I got some neat ones - by the way - it was after 8pm and it was completely dark outside when I took these - that's how awesome the lightning was!




Our next to last morning, I was finally able to get some good ones of the sunrise...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!