Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

4H Training ~ or was it?

Our 4H club is on the brink of fizzling out, so I opted to go ahead with the training to keep my status as adult volunteer... just in case!

This was an all day training and was supposed to be focused on 4H and ideas for the afterschool 4H programs... I learned so much stuff that I can use with my Girl Scouts (and maybe Boy Scouts).  I left there with a folder full of notes and worksheets that she handed out.  

Our last session was Junk Drawer Robots (one of the 4H curriculum books).  We got to make a Marker Robot ~ was so cool! 

Sorry if its sideways..I don't know how to correct that, but you can still see how cool it was!

Oh, and on a positive note, I think we managed to decide how to pull off having a 4H club next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!