Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Cookie Booth weekend!!!!

Last weekend for Girl Scout Cookies booth sales... my girls had two booths and they did pretty good!  Sold out of thin mints and had to turn folks down.  I will order more cases of those next year (and then they won't sell, right?).

Friday evening was kind of cold and we were pretty steady, but Saturday, they had a lot of down time (we were there longer also).  They talked me into downloading Cupid Shuffle and Cha Cha Slide on my phone, so they were listening to that and dancing.  Later, one of my firefighter friends pulled up and was just hanging out with us and chatting.  He took my phone and put it over the PA system on his siren in his truck and so the girls were dancing, and holding cookies signs, to the loud music coming over the speaker... in the Dollar General parking lot.  It got a little attention... but they had a blast!!  We all ended up sunburned! (yay! it's FINALLY going to be spring in AR!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!