Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

YAY! My van is fixed, but I am not...

Back some time ago, I took the van to the dealership because it was making a funny noise.  $1200 later, they fixed something that I claimed was broken - and it was still making the noise.  We went rounds with the dealership and in the end, they could fix what was broken for the cost of the part.  Needless to say, it didn't happen.  I didn't have another 300$ for them to fix something else.  Luckily, it was a minor thing, that didn't cause issue while I was driving.

Then, this past week, there was an odd fluid leaking in the carport.  Turns out that my water pump was going out... No, I didn't take it back to the dealership.... I called a friend!  A couple hundred dollars and a few hours later, BOTH problems are fixed!!  There are a few minor things that still need to be taken care of, but at least it will get me around again - with no leaking and no noise!!

Thanks, Mr. Ed!!

While they were working on my van, I went back again to the doctor.  He has me on two different inhalers now - severe chronic airway obstruction... I give up.. not meant for me to breathe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!