Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Not to complain....

but I'm so over winter already!!

Christmas Day night, we ended up with the 10.5 inches and we loved it... for about 3 days. And then it got old.  I am just not a winter person. I love the snow, it is beautiful, but I can't handle the cold.  (and see how droopy the trees got?)




So, I guess here in Arkansas, we are going to have one of those winters- and by that, I mean a real one!  The state practically shut down today because of some sleet and ice.  Maybe that's the problem - I love the snow, it's the ice I can't take.

And I can promise you when it is one hundred and elventy eight degrees this summer, I will not be on here complaining!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!