Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

House of Melody ~ Christmas Party

Kiddos have been taking voice from House of Melody Education for a few months now, and they seem to enjoy it.  What really sparked their interest and made them want more was the Christmas Party that was held at H.O.M.E.!

They all gathered into the (small) room, where parents had the option of having a seat and watching and Kish  (their teacher & the owner) started calling them up one by one to find their instruments and start playing - they all took turns playing (or singing) with the others and put on a full concert for the parents!  I really enjoyed it and I know my kiddos did as well!

I took a few photos of them performing, but cannot post them because there are other children in there that I do not have permission from their parents... close ups, not so far away that you can't tell who they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!