Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

Yes, we participate in Halloween... Roger and I both trick or treated when we were younger and it was something that we wanted to continue with our kiddos... except there is not much trick or treating now days! The kiddos still dress up - yes, they are getting to be a little old for that - and we go visit my Pepaw (because that's just what you do) and we stop by the fire department for a while and spend some time at the church's Trunk of Treats event - hot dogs and s'mores!!

Riley was a nerf gun toting hunter..


Samantha was a baseball player...

I was a witch and Roger was the *trick or treater leader*.

Sam and Ry with my cousin's kiddos and my Pepaw! He was excited about all of them being there - can you tell?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!