Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Busy Mom's Guide to Parenting Teens

From the back of the book:
Using a question and answer format, Busy Mom's Guide to Parenting Teens gives you tips and solid advice as your child heads into the teen years and fights for his or her independence.  Physical and emotional changes, increased peer-pressure, social networking, driving - all these things and more are coming at your child with a vengeance! Don't just survive your child's leap into adolescence, take the journey together and learn to thrive as a family. Your road map, developed by family practitioner Dr. Paul Reisser with Focus on the Family Physicians Resource Council, is inside this book - enjoy the ride!  How can you find the answers to your parenting questions? Sure, there's a wealth of information on the Internet and at the library, but who has the time to sort through it all?  Talk about overwhelming! Relax - we have the cure for the common search. The information you need is at your fingertips in the practical and easy-to-use Busy Mom's Guide series.


Details of the book:
Paperback, available at Amazon and Christian Book Distributors.  

My thoughts:
I haven't read any of the other Busy Mom's Guides - in writing this review, I noticed there were several titles - but if they are like this one, I can see where they would be a valuable asset for a mom!  The Parenting Teens is not like most normal chapter books, it is arranged in seven chapters, each dealing with issues that are important to teens.  Written in question/answer format, you can go directly to the issue you need to deal with and read about just that one issue, without having to wade through anything else that is irrelevant at the time.
This book currently sits on my night stand and I skimmed though it for this review, but I have since gone back several times and picked it up and searched and read some of the specific areas over and over again.  I feel like it will be well worn before my kiddos reach adult!



*Disclaimer: My family was given this product free of charge to use and form our own opinion of and share with our readers.  The thoughts and opinions expressed about this item are strictly opinions of myself or my children.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!