Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Schoolhouse Review ~ Homeschool Spanish Academy



Photobucket


Interested in learning Spanish?  Homeschool Spanish Academy is the way to go!!  We have truly enjoyed doing these Spanish lessons.  We were given 7 lessons for review and I am really looking at how to work this into our budget for fall.  This program is very well organized and we work well with organized!

When we signed up for the lessons, we were sent to a scheduling website and were able to set up classes that were convenient to us.  I did have a bit of trouble at the beginning because they are mountain time and I an central time and I couldn't seem to wrap my brain around the time change and what time it was going to be here opposed to what time it was there... I don't know how many times I canceled my schedule... once I got it, I was fine, but it was confusing for me at the beginning.

Once I got scheduled, they walked me through a test on Skype and introduced themselves to us and we were set to go.  Samantha was a little nervous at first, but Senora Nora was very friendly and Samantha opened up to her and has enjoyed her lessons.  Riley has been sitting in on the side, listening in,  so they are both learning along with Senora Nora.  

Photobucket

I think we have a couple of lessons left, and Samantha is out of town, but they are working with me and letting Riley sit in on her lesson.  It will be interesting to see what he has learned being on the side. 

You can check out what the rest of the Schoolhouse Review Crew has to say by clicking the banner:
Photobucket


*Disclaimer: My family was given this product free of charge to use and form our own opinion of and share with our readers.  The thoughts and opinions expressed about this item are strictly opinions of myself or my children.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!