Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

TOS Crew Review- Captain Jax Math Facts



Photobucket

Having trouble with math facts?  Check out CapJaMathFax!  

Simple, easy, cute.  That is how I would describe this program!  I will admit, we had a little trouble getting it going, and that was very frustrating for the kiddos, because they weren't able to move forward and do other things.  Once we got the kinks worked out, and I followed ALL of the directions to get it going, they were good to go!

Riley wasn't on it at much, he said it was too easy, but Samantha really enjoyed it, and I think it is helping her with her math facts.  She has asked about getting on the sailboat site a few times.  I was surprised that her favorite part was the division!  

Cap Jax is a downloadable program that has different drills set up at each level and is set up to start them out at the lower level, then allow them to work up and progress at their pace.  Merit Badges are given as they work themselves up in rank through the program.


Photobucket

CapJaxMathFax is good for those starting out, learning their math facts, but it is also a great review place for  those who just can't quite get it.  It is a download that is currently available for $29.95.  If you're not sure this is something for you, check out what my Crew Members are saying by clicking the Crew Banner.  Still not sure? Check out Cap Jax FREE evaluation!

Photobucket


*Disclaimer: My family was given this product free of charge to use and form our own opinion of and share with our readers.  The thoughts and opinions expressed about this item are strictly opinions of myself or my children.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!