Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Lunch with some new friends

Being involved in ball this year has brought new friends into our lives!  Riley's main coach and his wife have a son Riley's age and a daughter that is a year younger.  Even though Ry and CW aren't that great of friends (yet~ I'm hoping they click eventually!), Sam and Amber have really hit it off and become really good friends.  We have also become friends with the other assist coach and his family, they have one son that is Ry's age and Ry thinks he's a pretty cool kid!

For Memorial Day, they invited us over for burgers/dogs and a swim!  The kiddos had such a great time and they all got along so well!  Rog and I really enjoyed hanging out with other adults and chatting ~ and eating!  

I didn't get any photos of the kiddos in the pool... there was water everywhere, so I didn't want to take a chance with my phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!