Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

TOS Crew: Action Alert


Photobucket


Photobucket

Everyone knows that there is so much bad stuff out on the web, it's nice to have a program to protect the kiddos from seeing too much, or finding something they shouldn't.

Action Alert does just that... it is a program that is very parent friendly and protects the kiddos from being anywhere they shouldn't be.  Where shouldn't they be?  Since that is everyone's own personal choice, Action Alert allows you to set your own restrictions and guidelines.

One thing I did like about Action Alert, it allowed you to set up times for the internet to not be accessible.  That is important to me, since at bedtime, everyone goes to their own rooms and we shut doors at night.  The comfort of knowing they can't be online after bedtime is a great feeling!

Action Alert is available with a FREE program, that is basic or for $29.99 for Maximum Protection.

To see what my other Crew members have to say, please click the Crew banner above!

*Disclaimer: My family was given this product free of charge to use and form our own opinion of and share with our readers.  The thoughts and opinions expressed about this item are strictly opinions of myself or my children.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!