Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Grapevine Timelines

Grapevine Studies has come out with, yet another, new fun learning add on!  Wall Timelines!  If you have followed my blog for any amount of time, you know how much my kiddos and I LOVE Grapevine Studies!  We have learned more about the Bible using these studies because they are not only basic, they are fun!  Wait, I say basic, but that's not what I really mean... they are not basic, they are set up where they can be used with all age levels. They are fun and easy!  I mean, who can't draw a stick figure?  The stick figures *stick* with the kiddos and they learn by using these ~ and they remember from one lesson to the next what colors are used for what!

We are currently working on the Old Testament Wall Timeline, I'm hoping it fits down the hall!  When we finish it, we will do the New Testament Wall Timeline below it!  Check back, when we get them both complete, I will post a picture of our timelines!

If you go to the website, you will notice these timelines are currently on sale! Also, there is a discount code for FREE SHIPPING ~ JANFS

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!