Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goodbye 2011 ~ Hello 2012 ~

New Year's Eve is my birthday, so we have always had a big gathering at my parent's house every year with family, friends, food and fun (usually in the form of board games). Always my parents, sister and various other family and friends.  The people who are there sometimes change from year to year, but we always have a great time ~ last night was no exception!  I mean, when is Catch Phrase at midnight NOT fun?  Everyone had a good time, until Riley got sick... Rog took him home and let me and Sam stay and play games ~ we didn't get home until almost 2am.

So, with Riley not feeling well and Sam and I partying too late, needless to say, our day was spent lounging (ok, sleeping).  We all got up and went to church, but came back home and crashed.  We spent most of the day resting and watching movies.  Nice way to start off the year & wrap up our holiday time ~ back to life as we know it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!