Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

CREW: Say Anything by North Star Games








Photobucket

So, you see how much we LOVED Wits & Wagers from NorthStar Games...  Say Anything was as much loved as Wits was!!

Photobucket






The kiddos and I have had so much fun playing this... it really makes them think!!  I love hearing some of the things they come up with... The kiddos and I talked Roger into playing a couple of times, but I don't think he enjoyed it as much as we did.  I also pulled it out when it was dinner here at our house with my parents and sister... LOVED this with other adults!!  

With Say Anything, the questions state I think or I feel, so it really does leave you open to say anything... Say Anything had meeple tokens, which were cute, but not as fun as the actual meeples.  Some of the questions really make you think!

You can get your own Say Anything game by visiting NorthStar Games and searching for a dealer near you.  The age range on the box states 8+ and I think that is pretty accurate...  Please also follow the link and check out what the rest of the Crew has to say!

Photobucket

  • *Disclaimer: My family was given this product free of charge to use and form our own opinion of and share with our readers.  The thoughts and opinions expressed about this item are strictly opinions of myself or my children.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!