Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Toltec Mounds Field Trip

If you have been reading my blog for very long, please feel free to skip this post - it's probably a repeat!  We went,again, on a field trip with the homeschool group to the Toltec Mounds.  We have been there many times, both with Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts, as well as on our own.  It's one of those places that is kinda neat - but only the first few times. However, as the kiddos get older, they learn more each time, so they don't seem to tire of it.

I have a few photos, then the next couple of posts will be from the kiddos, as we are doing field trip summaries this year.  I am trying to decide if I want to put them in a scrapbook with photos, or just a 3ring binder with their art work. Any thoughts? How do you record field trips?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!